Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No luck

As I look around me, I see others reaching their goals. I see people with amazing luck. I see proud families supporting their own. The world around me is filled with positive results and plenty of reasons to be optimistic, yet I sit here quietly sobbing because I'm so damn jealous.

I cannot so much as keep a simple job because there's always a problem that's literally out of my hands. I get fucked over every single time something starts going my way. I just cannot comprehend this. It's like there's a force working against me at all times. I cannot escape.

As a result, I have come to the conclusion that I will never have luck when I need it. Don't get me wrong here; I have luck, but it's always with the little, unimportant things that make no difference in the overall scheme of things. I'm thankful for what luck I have, but a little luck with the important stuff would be very welcome right now.

All I need is the money for my license, a cheap car and some nice clothes to expand my job scope infinitely. The problem is, until that point, I have to stick to jobs in the local vicinity until I get the money and time to get said things, which is proving to be damn near impossible with my (terrible) luck.

I cannot completely give up hope, but I have to say that my patience and will are both fading away more and more with each passing day. I don't know how long I'll actually be able to last before I lose what's left of my mind.

Is there anyone out there that can at least offer a shoulder to lean on? Even a simple hug will do right now.

I have to go. The demons are getting too close for comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment